Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wee~


Hmm.... Its been a long time since I go and ice skate in Sunway Pyramid. This morning when I was watching anime, the sibling the that anime was learning to skate and this recalls me of how I learn to ice skate with my sister many year back.
.
Last time my sister and me used to skate in Bukit Jambu, a shopping mall in Penang every sunday. That time we don't have a coach to teach us, so we learnt by ourselves. At 1st we used the ... "tongkat", I dont know what it is called, it was something made from steel to help us stand and stable ourselves on ice. Then after sometime finally we can skate without using it.
.
But, because I was dumb, so I kept falling. There is one time I fell until my blood sticked on the ice... lol. Because of ice skating, my legs were full of scars, luckily all of them has disappeared now. Finally I can skate freely on the ice without falling down, but until now I am still working on those skills and... until now I dont know how to brake properly. The way I brake is to crash on the wall of the ice skating link. =.=lll
.
This is the craziest thing I have evver done! Went to ice skate in sunway at 1am to 3am. Sunway pyramid and the ice skating link were already close at that time, but we managed to slip into the ice skating link... ngek ngek... Why? Because the owner is the uncle of the guy standing beside me, the 2nd guy from right. So we went to shopping in sunway with all shop closed and in darkness. The ice skating link is empty, only 9 of us skating, it was so fun! We dont have to worry about crashing on people and the link was belong to us!!! Thank Ben! That was really a great experience. And... after skating we did a stupid thing... we went to a place in Subang which is "ah kua" nest to see ah kua. haha... some of them are really awful... " leng zai, yat man 200 kao, yiu mou?" walao... so expensive?!
.
The reason I like to skate is just like the reason I like to swim and fly(on aeroplane). The feeling of flying, sliding and floating are really nice. It is like freedom for me. I can move freely to where I want and the feeling of moving in speed is really nice!
.
OMG!!! Time to go class!! buu bye!! Hope that I can go and skate in Sunway again!!

No comments: