Friday, June 12, 2009

TAG AGAIN...

1. What is your name?
Ooi Ban Pin (Bryan) 黄满彬

2. What is your nick name?
Lampeng, pumpkin, pinpin, "oi", "wei" and many more....

3. Where is your right foot and what is it doing?
Beside my left foot, shaking with the beat of the song I am listening(love story, taylor swift).

4. What colour of shirt and underwear you wear today?
Red for shirt and Pink G-string for underwear (joking!)

5. What is the craziest thing you have done today?
Manage to do all my DE test question but with a careless mistake!!! argh!! careless!!!

6. What can you see at both side of you?
My newly bought book with title "与狗狗的十个约定" and my beloved guitar (actually I want a new one!! hehe...)

7. What will you do when you wake up?
Open eyes, release a big "boom"! and sleep back...

8. What do you want now?
Money! money! and money! erm... Iphone also can... hehe...

9. What do you want to eat now and why?
I want to eat you! Because you ask me to do this boring tag!!

10. How are you going to spend your time for tonite and tomorrow moring?
Tonite ar? erm... emo in front of laptop and may be call MCD delivery! Tomorrow dont have morning, coz I will sleep until 12pm...haha! *proud*

11. Any talents?
Play guitar... And I can sleep like a pig that nothing can wake me up, like a corpse. Also, can eat like I have infinity size of stomach... Geng leh! No wonder my mom always call me tong sampah! Coz I am the one who sapu all dishes left on the table! ngek ngek....


Pls Tag 5 people unlucky people.
Julian
Stephanie
Wan Min
Jue Heng
Poh kye

1 comment:

glyN said...

Lampeng, pumpkin is your nickname?
haha.
it sound funnt=D