Saturday, June 6, 2009

Conversation with my mom

This morning my mom call me and this is our conversation (in hokkien):

Mom: eh, wake up liao?
Pin: ya, studying (LOL)
Mom: not yet go eat lunch?
Pin: haha... lazy to go and buy...
Mom: Hmm..
.
Start to move into main topic

Mom: I heard that now swine flu is so serious in US leh... Are you sure you want to go?
Pin: Ya, I want to go.
Mom: You not scare meh?
Pin: ai ya... it is all about destiny, if u are destinied to die where also can die de la... don worry la
Mom: Then how bout your friend who go in August?
Pin: they said they want to go and challenge swine flu wor... They said malaysian eat so many pork so this pork disease wont affect them geh...
Mom: ...
Pin: don worry la, if really serious then i postpone lo. Still long time to go, the flu sure gone ady la.
Mom: ok la... Still enough money to use?
Pin: still enough, I dint use much of them (=.=lll... should tell her side walk cafe burn my money!!)
Mom: ok la... take care ya
Pin: ok, bye

Hmm... last week my dad called and talked about the same topic. I guess the swine flu is getting more serious now. Mom and dad, thank for you concern, but dream is still dream, so I insist to go US~ hehe...

1 comment:

Aurellia Eustacia said...

wow.. seriously u need to beware of this swine flu.. just two weeks ago, there was a malay guy sat beside me in the train while i was on the way to my college, GOSH!!! he kept caughing!!! WORST OF ALL, he was facing me when he was caughing WITHOUT covering his mouth!!! i mean, even though i'm gonna be a nurse in the future, i should be more patient and caring, but i strongly advise those people with flu or something, PLEASE DO WEAR A MASK!!!! I REALLY BEG THEM TO DO IT.. cuz i really don't want that swine flu to continue spreading to other innocent citizen.. Didn't they know that swine flu is contagious?? COMMON SENSE PLEASE!!!!