Monday, June 15, 2009

STUPIAK ME!!!

ARGH!!! I am really STUPIAK!!!
...
Today Mr Chan gave us back our test 1 paper... Honestly I was quite confident. BUT! When I got the paper I was shocked! 39/50 ?! What I did wrong?!
...
Then I found the problem! ALL CARELESS MISTAKE!!!! I had checked many time but there is still so many careless mistakes!!! One careless mistake cause me to loss 6 marks ar! Two others cause me to loss 2 marks each! ARGH!!! Why so careless??!!
...
I have been so careless in my study since I was in primary school. I like to make silly mistake or careless mistake and this is the reason I cant score in exam... Wah.. if in future I make careless mistake in my career, then this will happen~



A collapsed building which kill hundreds of life...

Cannot! Cannot! Must get rid of this bad habit! Its the matter of life leh! Hope! NO MORE CARELESS MISTAKE IN TEST 2!

1 comment:

Aurellia Eustacia said...

oh my god.. i will never live in a building if you construct it.. :S