Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rejected

*Sigh*
My major presentation topic cant get support from most of my audience
and also lecturer...
They said it was boring and common,
so they suggested me to change my topic.
So what topic should I change leh?
Anyone can give me any suggestion?
O ya, my previous topic is healthy lifestyle for college student.
...
At 1st I want talk about Disney
But I cant figure out what to talk about this topic.
So I chose healthy lifestyle, mana tahu
my audience dont like it.
So I have to change a topic for my major presentation.
...
There is one guy in my class who is gonna talk about
allergy. And what attracted me was
Ipod allergic. Lol... Cant wait to listen to it!
...
Tomorrow is my physics test!
And I have been slacking for whole night!
OMG!!!
Gonna go and sleep and wake up early on the morning to study!!
Friday differential equation test!!!
Jia you!!!

No comments: