Monday, June 15, 2009


Hehe... finally I uploaded this clip! This clip was made by me during form 5. Although it was only 15 mins (original copy), but it took me almost 2 months to complete! Anyway, I was so glad to share this to all my friends. This is edited version to fit in youtube 10 mins limited upload. If you want original copy please feel free to get from me. This is the link for youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sqtvQDllw

Enjoy it!

Finally I uploaded this also! hehe... sorry ya 征聪! haha... at 1st I dont dare to upload because I think he gonna kill me if he know this. He is the singer in this record. This is our graduation song, composed by form 5 students. And this record was recorded when we practised in the church, hehe... because we dont have enough budget for a studio, so we went to church and practise, but unfortunately non of us is christian, anyway thank a lot to the church!

Unfortunately our singer 轩豪 was absenced that day, so we ask 征聪 to sing and try to record. So this is actually a just-for-fun record, but we all agreed that this clip is so funny (except him)! haha... so I keep it! hehehe.... And I uploaded it to YOUTUBE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k4uVg4l5NA

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: