Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Her Actions Say

When i dont call you
[ Its because im waiting for you to call me ]
When i walk away from you mad
[ follow me ]

When i push you or hit's you
[ Grab me and don’t let go ]
When i'm quiet
[ Ask me what’s wrong]

When i ignore you
[ Give me your attention ]
When i pulls away
[ Pull me back ]

When you see me at my worst
[ Tell me i'm beautiful ]

When you see me start crying
[Just hold me and don’t say a word ]

When you see me walking
[ Sneak up and hug her waist from behind ]

When i'm scared
[ Protect me ]

When i lay my head on your shoulder
[ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]

When i tease you
[ Tease me back and make me laugh ]

When i don’t answer for a long time
[ reassure me that everything is okay ]

When i look at you with doubt
[ Back yourself up with the TRUTH ]

When she say's that she like's you
[ I really does more than you couldunderstand ]

When I grab at your hands
[ Hold me and play with my fingers ]

When i bump into you
[ bump into my back and make me laugh ]

When i tell you a secret
[ keep it safe and untold ]

When i look at you in your eyes
[ don’t look away until i do ]

WHEN I MISS YOU
[ I'M HURTING INSIDE]

No comments: