Thursday, September 4, 2008

Let The Game Begin!

First week has gone! OMG... I take physics this semester! Can I do it?
Last semester was really terrible, horrible and unmanageble... I ruined up everything! I can only blame myself for not being serious, addict in games and being lackadaisical! Last semester because of test 1, i finally decided to drop physics and concentrate on other subjects, but... my result still so terrible, but luckily i dont have to retake any subject. My CGPA has dropped from 3.43 to 2.94... Its suck!
This semester, I have to PUT MORE EFFORT!!! I aim a B for my physics! Wish i can get it!

1 comment:

Aurellia Eustacia said...

ERM.. i hate physics..

That's why i don't wanna be engineer..

Wow.. first time i've heard of this word ~ lackadaisical..

I'm ALWAYS lackadaisical. OK!! i learned a NEW word today!! Yeah!!

Thanks for your information. Anyway, which uni are you studying now??