Monday, September 29, 2008

The Magical Kingdom

This morning, the video above from youtube caught my attention. It is the video taken in Disney Land California during the firework session. This recalls me of something wonderful happened during my trip to Disney California in 2005.

My memory is still fresh of what happened that night. I keep the happening as a secret and also a sweet memory until now, I think its time to reveal it. That night was christmas eve, the firework was going to start at 8pm. Our trip members all gather in front of the huge christmas tree, the best view site for the firework. Its was cold that night, but I felt no cold and sweat kept falling from my forehead, I was nervous!

Honestly, I liked a girl during the trip to US. That night, I planned to confess to her during the firework, how stupid am I, confess to a girl I know only for 6 days? Ridiculous!! But what to do, I was too innocent that time, only 15 years old, lol...

Ok, I managed to find a chance to stand beside her in front of the magical kingdom (the caslte of disney) and the huge christmas tree was behind us. Believe me, the ambience was absolutely the most romantic one I have seen! But you know what?! My dearest sister came and stood beside me, so I was between her and her and she gave me the DV and asked me to record the firework cause her hand was freezing. OMG!! How can I confess in front of my sister?!! Then finally, I made my mind to give up. But I do appreciate and enjoy the feeling of standing between someone I like and someone I love, watching the most beautiful firework. (ps: she stood so close to me coz is was really cold that night...hehe...)

Unfortunately, I lost contact with her after few months later. SOB!!! But, its a sweet memory that can keep deep inside my heart and let no one knows. (revealed ady lah stupid boy!)

No comments: