Saturday, September 13, 2008

One day trip to Midvalley!!

Today i went to midvalley with yong hui, we planned to watch money not enough 2. Wow, it is really a touching comedy, its gorgeous and meaningful. I nearly sacrifice my tears to this movie, but unluckily i am not. The grandmother is really nice, she sacrificed herself to save her granddaughter, that scene so touching T.T But its freaking annoying that two person called me during the movie, kacau kacau only!

After the movie, we started our mission to waste money. After walking for so long, pity to my legs... I finally got my prey!

Figure 1.1

As shown in figure 1.1, that is my prey! This is the 1st time i wear something like this, cause its time to change my style!! I like this shirt so i bought it. Very unluckily, it costed me RM300!! But what to do, i like it so much! And i din buy shirt for such a long time, so i bought it! DEAL! Because i dont have enough cash so i paid with debit card. Walao, the bank stuff lied to me. She said i will have to key in pin number in order to use the card, but just now i found that this card is just work like a credit card! It just need a sign but not pin number! Walao, then its really dangerous to carry this card with me, although i dont have much money left in the account. So i wont carry this card along with me except i really need it.

After that, its time to eat. But, all restaurants' recieption counter got one notice, writting "FULL because of the reservation for buka puasa" Walao, all restaurants, even fast food restaurants were crowded with starving malays, they were staring at the food waiting for the golden time to reach. So what to do? We just kept on walking, searching for a restaurant that sell pork. Cause got pork = no malay! Then suddenly, we went up an escalator and found that we are in The Garden! cool~ Then we found a restaurant that was not full. Although the food is expensive, but it was quite delicious and the service was quite good. So it was worth!!

With this, we finished our one day trip to midvalley with the return of empty wallet.

No comments: