Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dream

After watching a japanese drama "Attention Please" which is about the training of airline hostesses and a pilot, this reminds me of my dream. Since I was a small kid, when i saw any aeroplane flying in the sky, I will think that how good if I could drive the jumbo jet. Thats right, my dream is to be a pilot. The 1st time I flied with an aeroplane was in standard 5 when i went to Bangkok with my family. That time, I saw a lot of pilots, wearing black coat, they really looked gorgious and I like the feeling of flying so much. Therefore, I have made up my mind that I want to be a pilot. I wish that when my mom's friend tells her, "hey, my son drive big big car leh, BMW,Benz and whatever." Then my mom can says, " my son drive an aeroplane." Its really proud to hear that!

But, I think that is a dream which I could never achieve. Its alright, I can accept that there is impossible for every dream to be achieved. Very unluckily, I am short-sighted and I cant fulfill the requirement of being a pilot. Also, my mom doesn't encourage me to be a pilot as she said I am too blur to become a pilot. She also scares that she will lose a presious son in this dangerous job, so she objected my dream.

Some of my friend said, why dont you majoring in aeronautical engineering. Its because the one I like is not aeroplane, I like to fly in the broad sky. I do love aeroplane, but I prefer to "drive" the aeroplane myself.

Thats why I prefer choosing Air Asia to fly back to my hometown, rather than taking a bus. Because I love to fly!

No comments: