Sunday, September 28, 2008

Single vs Couple


Love represents a range of emotions and experiences related to the senses of
affection and sexual attraction.
Do you take love seriously?


There are tremendous amount of love,
but now let us talk about love between a couple.



Recently, quite a lot of friends asked me: are you both togather again?
Please listen, my answer is no.
But we are best friend now.


Honestly, I am a newbie in this love and know nothing about love.
I had involved in a relationship with a girl for only once. That is my first love and this
relationship ended peacefully on this February, during CNY,
then I am single until now.


Thank to that relationship and also thank to her,
I have learnt a lot and become more mature.
During the relationship,
I always said "I love you forever" and she said that also.
But after broken up, I found that how silly those words came out from my mouth.
There is nothing that can everlasting.
May be it is just to make your partner happy by saying those words,
or may be you really trust in forever and try your best to prove it.
But for me, I think the most important thing is,
both of you loved each other and gave each other a sweet memory,
though it may not be a successful relationship.


Being a bachelor, I am happy and enjoying the single life.
I am quite satisfy with my life now and not planning to involve
myself in any relationship for this moment.
Without a relationship, freedom is always beside you.
You dont have to worry about your partner,
no need to think of what to give him/her during Valentine and birthday.
But sometimes when seeing those couples hugging, kissing or holding each other's hand,
I feel envy. Looking at their smile, you will find out that the smile is so authentic and sweet.
That is what makes me envy.


Some people says, love is dangerous. Normally people's deepest cut is caused by
LOVE. Normally it will be the first love.
When one is in a relationship, he/she may always worry about his/her partner.
Is him/her really love me?
Will him/her stay with me forever?
Does him/her belong to me?
Could him/her has affair with other boy/girl?
Those questions fill our heart with worry. I do have this problem before.
Sometime you would like to love him/her so much but
it will end up with you hurting him/her.
Is single or couple better?
Hope that someone can answer this.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's no an actual answer whether which is better. But most importantly,珍 惜 當 下 -appreciate what's you are having now. Well, like the attitude u're having- enjoying freedom, is a good one! Cheers!

Aurellia Eustacia said...

hi!
it's been a long time that i've not go online..

i miss my blog..
i guess you won't be seeing me online for this and the following month..
cuz i need to catch up my studies..
i've been VERY VERY lazy lately..

well.. erm.. for me.. i think SINGLE is the BEST!!! but unfortunaely.. i've been trying so HARD to stay away with all those HOPELESS relationships but FAILED!!!

relationships are TROUBLESOME.. thatz all i can say..

so.. wish me good luck in my SPM..
another one more month to go..
SHIT!! i'm not fully prepared YET!!!

have a nice day!!

SMILE ALWAYS!!!

keep on studying..

take care too..