Monday, September 22, 2008

Arghhhhh....... #$%$#@&*%^&$

*Sigh* Today, I had done my physics test 1... badly. Argh!! I have tried my best! But i am still not satisfied! I have done the exactly same questions before, but how could I forgot the solution?! I had been so oblivious in such easy questions. This morning I woke up at 6am to study, but it was not worthy! I dont know how to do 3 questions, that means 7.5 marks in final exam gone =.=lll Please... I dont wanna retake this subject again. This subject costs me RM1900!! Also, I want so successfully graduate as an engineer, please dont force me to change my major... please... I think i must put more efford for test 2! Work hard ar!!!

The test reminds me of something: things have changed...
I think this is so called EVOLUTION lol... Things change when we go to different place, meet with different people and do things out of our routine. I have been changing physically and mentally all the time. From super active to inactive, clever to stupid and hardworking to lazy. During primary school time, I was so active in sport, almost participating in every kind of sport except for ball. Jumping, running, it was so happy that time. I could even participating in district level sport, but due to disagreement of my mom, so... My result was so good during primary school time, it was so proud to get number 2 in my class and 4th in the overall. Its really proud when taking the price on the stage. haha....


After 6 years of primary school, finally I stepped into secondary school. Secondary school was really fun and cool! Teenagers secondary are crazy!! They, I mean we did loads of crazy and rediculous things in secondary school. I miss the time we went to camping at the seaside of Batu Ferringi, training camp in school and a lot more camps. Of cause we did tremendous amount of stupid and crazy things during those camps but they were really fun! Also, I have learnt a lot from those camps such as living skills, leadership, first aid, CPR ( i was a Red Cresent member) and how to make fun with people (hehe...). And also made a lot of friends and I lost my first love in high school! I was really actived in co-currillum activities. I almost participated in every popular society or club. I was the"ketua seksyen" of Red Cresent Soceity, committee of English language society, I-EARN and Reporter society, vice president of Astronomy club, committee of swimming club and the president of Chinese Language Society(CLS), the biggest society in our school. Ok, let me tell you all the story of how I get chosen as president.

I only started to participate in this society in form 4, then there was an activity, Chinese Language week. So I was chosen as a committe who incharge in the caligraphy competition. Then one week after the activity, there was an Annual General Meeting (AGM) to choose new committee. So I just went there because I was too free that time. Then the committees postponed the result of new committee. But it was not my business, so I just care about it. After one week, my teacher told me : eh ban pin, your are the president of CLS. WTF!!! How could that be?! I dont believe her, cause she always lied me. lol. So I just pretended nothing happen. One day, suddenly "cikgu, saya nak cari ooi ban pin." It was the previous president, so i just went out to meet him. Then... he told me I am the president of CLS. Wow! its freaking cool! Luckily I was managed to lead the society and earned hundreds buck! but we(committee) wasted the money in one lunch, a high class lunch. haha... Also, I was a swimmer for state level! but I losed in breast stroke 200m. But its ok, I admit I was not as pro as those swimmer.
But... after the competition last year, something bad happened to my health. Sorry this is something confidential, so I am not going to tell what have happened. But because of the problem, I cant swim fast anymore, I can only swim slowly. But it is still ok for me, I being too optimism!!!
5 years secondary life passed, now I am studying in an university college and going to study in USA next year. After coming to INTI, I swim everyday as there is a swimming pool in our campus, this is one of the factor why I choose INTI lol. After the 1st semester passed, something bad happen again. And because of that, doctor advised me to quit swimming. As I said, I am too optimism! So its ok for me to accept that fact. But really miss swimming now... hehe... After coming to college, I become very inactive, I didn't participate in any club nor society until last sem I participated in AUP club then quit this semester. Also, I become more lazy compare to before. May be there is no someone such as my god mom and my ex-gf to force me to study, so my result dropped drastically. Sigh... I tried to force myself for feing hardworking, but failed. Although my parent didn't scold me for my bad result, its still not feeling good showing them such terrible result after they work so hard to pay for my expensive tuition fee. I am such a useless son! Sorry... for letting you down.




Wish that things can change better... and I will try my best to change myself too!

No comments: