Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Treat or Trick?

Yesterday night was Halloween Night organized by AUP Club! It was a fun and crazy night. And luckily I can get lower prize, RM 5 for the ticket! haha... thx to AUP!!! The rock band performance was awesome! Everybody was so high during the performance... but after the performance there came a very weird competition... Dont wanna mention about it... nothing special. After that was the most excited moment! Dance floor session! Dance dance dance and dance!!! Lets the party begin!
















Give it out to Chase! The full-masked phantom of opera!



This is Yan! He is killing me! Head shot with knife! Monster win!

Mr Joker! But sorry, I am not the Batman, so you are save to take photo with me ^^









Dunken the dangerous cooker! He was planning to bake me into cheese momo cake, lol

No comments: