Monday, October 6, 2008

Holyshitmotherfuckergotohellbullshit!!!!!

Ok, I know those words above may destroy my dignity, but I dont care anymore! INTI pissed me off again! WTF!!! This is the story:

A "person" promised me to let me replace his room in the block which I have tried to book from 1st semester until now. This made me so happy! But now he brakes his promise! WTH! I am right! No one can be trusted! And stupid INTI prohibit all students from booking room in block A, B and C! Shit! Why they do that! They want to reserve rooms for new students? But do they really care about us?! old student?!

Hell! I am really regret of choosing INTI such a bitch college! I hope I can transfer as soon as possible! and leave this bitch college forever!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

actually each schools has their own management problem...and well, we have to acknowledge the fact that...they are "MONEY-EATERS"!!!!