Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hometown 3 days 2 night trip


Yay! Hometown here I am! Last 2 weeks I received a letter from mah high school
asking me to attend the graduation ceremony and get prize. So, I decided to go back.
The photo above was the drink named White Chololate Dream, bought in Coffeebean
costed me RM15. Its expensive but its nice! Worthy! But... I should not have bought
nasi lemak in airport. It tasted suck! and expensive! Not worthy!!! Waste money nia!


















Red letter day! The graduation ceremony! Lol! some of my friends has been stopped from taking prize on stage because of their wearing and hair style. Old minded teacher... what to do... Luckily I am safe! hohoho~ But... I am totally disappointed when I realized what I got was only money, RM95 only! Hey I want a certificate! I need it to apply for university! Kiam siap school, money give so little, cert also dont want to give. Dont hope that I will donate money to you... My flight ticket is more expensive than what I got...
But thank god I managed to meet with my buddies! haha... and had a great breakfast with them in Aun Yee's shop. Hope that we can meet again next time!

No comments: