Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag Tag Tag

Ho Ho Ho~ 100 questions tag...cool~ but I only managed to do 30, here they are~

1. What have you been doing recently?
Diving in physics sea and knocking my head on wall, hoping it'll swell and give an extra
space for those formulae.

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
er... erm.... ar... I remember now! I didn't, but it off itself as I "accidently" dropped it on floor
when it woke me up on one morning. Sorry ya, my-cell-phone...

3. What happened at 10.00 am today?
Scratching my leg

4. When did you last cry?
When I recieve this tag T.T

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Gundam destiny is better than fate stay night

6. What do you want in your life now?
A 神灯 which can give me 3 wishes. Then I probably will make my 3rd wish as 3 more please.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I will stand under a roof.

8. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Myself la! need to ask one meh....

9. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
Mah inbox ar... wait har... check 1st... O, found! "Thailand Ah Kua restaurant photo, you got to believe it!"

10. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
complicated? That mean I can have more than one gf? Cool~ I do! But she don't!

11. What was the last movie you watched?
Hehe... "爱情动作片"! Believe or not? Believe it!

12. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Linkin park's numb... Can I sing it softly? Yuck... I prefer to sing it while shouting

13. Do you have any nicknames?
momo, lampeng(read my chinese name in fast speed) and many many more

14. What does you last received text message say?
SMS? Its three days ago: maxis give, free mp3 caller ringtone...bla bla bla...

15. Who gives you the best advice?
Myself: dont fail your physics!

16. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Mah ex... hehe...

17. Is anyone bugging you right now?
Mr Toh, 1/4 botak physics lecturer. I always feel that he is three feet above my head after
taking physics T.T chu...chu... go away!!!

18. Have you ever eat cocaine?
yah sure! coz cola is made up of cocaine! If I am not mistaken.

19. What is the color of your room?
Mostly white + yellow at the place where the paint peel out from the wall + black (someone's
footprint... Is it necessary to leave a footprint before u leave the room?!) + pink (love shape
sticker, left by someone who stay in my room b4)

20. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
Nope, I am too kind to kill. But I will make him 1/2 dead for free!

21. Who was the last person to lay on your bed?
My wife la! nah... I hope it is... I think its my dog gua... It always sleep on my bed...

22. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Yup! Those stalkers who sit behind, in front and beside me in the bus during trip to KL!

23. Do you have a life?
Do you think a dead man can sitting in fron of pc and answer this crap? Pls don scare me~

24. Last time you smiled?
I always smile : )

25. Have you changed this year?
Sure la... man have to change with the changing of society~

26. What are you listening right now?
Someone's alarm ringing! Hey dude, pls off it! Its freaking annoying!!!!

27. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
=.=lll (according to the figure at left side, u can see that i walk with my eyes half open)

28. Is there a quote you live by?
Life is short, play more!

29. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
Iw=MRV, 1/2mv^2=mgh, E=mc^2....bla bla bla....

30. Do you speak other language other than English?
废话!

No comments: