Monday, October 20, 2008

KLIA woooo~

wow... this is my first time taking MAS back to hometown, so exciting. And because I am too exciting, I get to the airport 4 hours before my fligh... damn, I am so boring now! And the wifi in KLIA... suck! And... I have forgotten to bring my laptop charger! now my battery can still stand for 1 hour only! sob...
...........................................................................................
When I 1st get to KLIA, omg... where should I go?! Its huge! Then I found a counter and I thought that is the information counter so I went to ask them.
...........................................................................................
"erm... I book the ticket on phone, so where should I collect my air ticket?"
"Are you taking MAS?"
"yup"
"Then you will have to go to level 2"
I was thinking : like the hell I where is level 2, and which part of level 2?
"Level 2?"
"o, here is level 2, so you take the lift at that side, then turn left and walk straight"
"thank very much"
......................................................................................................................................................................................
Therefore, I finally get to the ticket counter. After I went back to level 3, I found that the "information counter" I went just now was actually AirAsia ticket counter! Lol... no wonder they treated me with such a "cold" attitude! And wow... Its been a long time I didnt recieve a ticket like that. (kiamsiap airasia's bording pass is just a piece of low quality paper)
This is my boarding pass. Lol... actually I check in 4 hours before my flight! haha... I tought I will have to take the aerotrain to another terminal, coz I used to do that in KLIA, but I am quite disappointed because I found that is only for international flight! sigh...
......................................................................................................................................................................................
So, because I am too boring, I walk from the head of the terminal's head to tail and I found many interesting things. I saw a lot of cabin crews smoking in the smoking room, I wonder how they get rid of the smell b4 boarding. I never smell any weird smell from cabin crew so I guess they have a special way to get rid the smell. Also, I am quite pity to those sales girls and sales man standing in their booth, coz no people willing to drop by their booth and buy things except for some mat salleh. And i found one thing, I think this happen to most Malaysian. Most of the worker in the counter like ticket counter, information center and the guard at the imigation gate, they dont even give a smile. erm... I think this is not a good for tourism Malaysia. They reply us with a numb look instead of a smile. haiz...
......................................................................................................................................................................................
After that I went for dinner in Burger king. And I got to say, Burger king is better than McD!!!

Wow... kids nowadays are so well-being! They can fly at such a young age! I am now sitting between about 15 kindergarden kids, I wonder where they go, may be they are having their trip to somewhere, but they are quite cute ^^

Ok la, I guess my battery cant stand anymore, so... tata!

No comments: