Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WTF

Sry, i seldom use this phrase >>> What the fuck. But this time i cant resist myself to use it. You know why?! Because the US History exam paper is really Suck!!

When i first got the paper, i just simply flipped through it then i thought that i got the wrong paper... But then when i check the subject code, i found that... this time i am dead!! Honestly, none of the question that i could convince with my answer... except for one question. Frankly, thank Dr Renuka for this question. The question = Who invent light bulb? The answer = Thomas Edison. Its easy right? So this is the only question that i can 100% sure, I am correct! The rest...sorry... But what to do... i have already tried my best in it. I woke up at 4am to study, although the night before i still deep myself in game and movies... But for me, its a kind of relax...lol...

*Sigh* Please Dr Renuka, i dont wanna retake this subject. I am not a man who suit history.

All The Best In Next Exam

No comments: