Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Yo! I am back! Finally i managed to go home. I come back by AirAsia. The stupid flight delayed for half an hour! Luckily i brought my laptop along, so that i can watch some anime. Suddenly i realized that i forgot to buy sherlynn's birthday present and it was on the next day! omg! hehe... luckily i found two interesting presents. There are lollipops with special shapes. Although they cost me a lot, but i like them, so... i bought them. lol.


The plane was really SUCK! I had finished whole magazine already, but i was still on the ground. Apparently the plane was going to take off using KLIA runway. OMG! Then finally we took off. I found out one interesting thing, the malay boy sat beside me is only 13 years old and he was taking the flight alone. Wow, when i was 13 years old i dont even dare to take bus alone. "We are going to land in Penang International Airport". The stupid captain announced this 20 minutes before we landed in the airport. You know what, i was startled when i heard that, cause under me was a piece of green field. I dont remember penang got such big piece of field. OMG! I was thinking where the hell are we?! But actually i also hope that i can land on other place, then i can have a trip at there. lol.
Yahoo~ I went straight to shopping in Queenbay after reached penang. And very unluckily, i bought 2 long pants and one shirt. Its all sales' fault!!!
Home Sweet Home!

No comments: