Thursday, August 14, 2008

Journey To The West



Bye Bye! Denny Tan Yi Yang!

Today we went to KLIA to farewell with our beloved friend, Denny (the guy on the right side). Cool~ He is going to study in University of Bufallo in United State of America. Its kinda fun to go to study in US, next year will be my turn!

8 months had gone... I still remember the 1st day i know him was the day we came out to discuss about the psychology assignment. That time we were still not so familiar until i joined his "gang". We had dinner togather, go to class togather, pillow talk togather and did many many things togather. ( Dont be narrow minded ya)

We stay in the same block for 2 sem already. I really miss the time he knocked my door and urged me to go to dinner. He did that almost every night. (sorry ya, always make you busy, lol)

o ya, i also remember that he likes a girl and i helped him to get the girl's friendster and msn. Hope that he wont forget my "hard work". But till the last day he left Malaysia, they are still not a couple. Although there is a bit disappointment, but i know he must have his own reason.

At the midnight before he left INTI UC, i gave him a great great present. He told me this is the 1st time he got this kind of special present! If you want to know what is the present, feel free to ask me.

Denny, enjoy your life in US and good luck.
ps: dont forget to get your transcript from me.

Be Friends Forever

No comments: