Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Back To Rock The Campus!!

See who is here!! Its me!! Back to rock the campus! Give it out to ME!!

After a long and boring holidays, here i am! back to INTI!! Miss my room so much. Although its kinda small, the size of my room = one parking lot =.=lll But i love it!! Its my secondary home~ lol

wow, today's flight got abundant of Leng Lui! Got 2 from korea, 1 from japan 3 from china and 2 from malaysia! Huh, am i excellent in memorizing this kind of thing? lol~ When i was in Penang International Airport, i noticed a very natural phenomena for malaysia's airports.

As shown in the photo, you can see two people were busying with the luggages. They are really suck! They treated our luggages just like trash, throwing the luggage to the conveyor, some luggages even drop on the groud and they pretended not seeing it. OMG!! No wonder my luggage's wheel always broke, its their fault!! Hey man, respect your work please! Even the japanese were talking about you! (although i donno wat the japanese were talking about, but they looked at them and their faces look angry)
And finally i reached INTI, after washing my blanket, tidying up my room and unpacked. I found one thing... My laptop dont have msn, DC++ and games!! As is just reformated my pc, everything gone... sob... I was really boring~ And damn you EBB! Why it took me 2 hours to download a msn installer??!! Now my internet connection is really slow... just like tortoise. Miss streamyx so much~
*sigh* I... sick already... I hate flu!!! Sorry, now i really dont have mood to continue, its flu's fault!!

1 comment:

Aurellia Eustacia said...

hey there!! it's me again..
So u wanna be a psychologist??
anyway.. i'm planning to take NURSING when i enter university. What's ur idea??
My parents are not supporting..
Even the teachers in my school said that, nurse is LOW STANDARD

T_T it hurts..

haha! u're a big fan of Avril too!!! Yeah!!! => I like ALL the songs from her previous album [Under My Skin]. I LOVE them ALL!!!

Anyway, what kind of song you like?? I prefer Rock songs..

Who's your favourite singer??

Oh ya! because of her, i decided to change my name. Read my blog, then you'll know..

Sorry for asking too much of question.. Hope you don't mind..