Sunday, October 18, 2009

Purple-head Pin!

Feel bored few days ago,
and those fucking white hairs pissed me off,
so I dyed my hair in Whan Lee!
What color?
Purple red!!!

I have no idea why I chose this color.
I wanted a dark color just to cover my white hair,
and look a bit fancy under the light.
The cut-hair-guy gave me a book to choose the color
and I was kind of attracted to the dark purple red
which is almost look like black color (as shown in the book la).

So I chose that color lo.
And that cut-hair-guy told me may be it will look darker
because of the black color of our hair.
So I said never mind la, I dont care,
as long as there is color, it is dark and cover my white hairs.
So.... the process started!

50mins later....Done!
Then I self-love a bit in front of the mirror,
look here look there play with the hair.
Ok! I am kinda satisfied!

Then.... It's party time!
Then.... Back from party,
wash my hair and...
OMGOSH! The purple color dye stick on my white towel!
So after a few days, the color getting lighter and lighter
and I was fucking nervous that it will turn into light purple!
Then you can call me Purple-head Pin liao...
But luckily it didn't... thank god!
So here is the outcome!

Without light, with just-wake-up eyes. The color is not really obvious.

With light...
Walao eh... you see! you see! Purple-head Pin!
Dont really like the color la, it's too light...
Hopefully it wont turn into pink!
Then Pink-head Pin will appear =.=

2 comments:

Aurellia Eustacia said...

aiyo.. sorry to say, but on my point of view, not nice la.. you want to become avril lavigne, aren't you? and btw, u got WHITE HAIR?? O_O

Anonymous said...

hehehe....tat time i oso dye dark purple..but it turns to brown color after a long time whereas sheila's hair is turn to light purple red, so i dunno ur hair's color will turn 2 wat color...wakaka...