Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun Spree!

It was an awesome WEEK!
Play! Enjoy! Burn Money!
And it was Thursday night again!
This week,
Ministry of Sound, Euphoria Sunway!
This week went with Wan Min, Ee Fuan, FY and Ernest.
At first we planned to "pou" Barcelona,
But with unknown reason,
Barcelona was closed that night.

So, MOS lo!
We met Wan Min's high school mate, Mona and her bf there.
Liquor of the day: Absolute Vodka
Price: RM 368
Mixer: orange juice
Refill: 2 times
Comment: I think it was nice as I prefer Vodka, but all of them said it tasted bitter
and not really nice.

Anyway, I've drank quite a lot that night as
we went kinda early and I was so boring
standing beside the bar with not-so-crowed
dance floor.

When the dance floor started to get crowed,
I was already half drunk.
LOL
So, started to dance like no tomorrow with them
in the dance floor!
The dance floor was just awesome that night!
Music was great too!
At least not those songs I listen
everyday in the radio.LOL


FY, me and Ee Fuan in DEQ!
If you can get into DEQ before 10pm on Wednesday, Thursday,
Friday and Saturday, you can get into Euphoria
without cover charge for guys as well as ladies!!!

Oh ya, and there is a Halloween Party in MOS
on this Saturday, 31st Oct.
Dress code: any costume you like
Promotion: Alcohol will be cheaper than normal days.


Me with two leng lui-s Wan Min and Ee Fuan in DEQ after the party ended!
They looked gorgeous that night!
and they played so hard that night! haha....
Anyway, when it's time to enjoy,
we should ENJOY mah!
Life is short, play more! and play safe! LOL

Wan min and me in the car.
I was still half drunk and
Ee Fuan was pigging, I think...

Smile~ Say cheeeeeeeeese!!!

Fuyoh!!!

That's the end for Thurday night!


Now back to a day before,
Wednesday!
Went to sing K with FY, Ayame, Albee and Ykit
in GreenBox located in Seremban Jusco.
Ate a lot junk food but sang just a little bit.
You know la, I am not really into singing K.
Especially when they picked cantonese songs
and I was like.... LOL I dont know cantonese la!
Anyway, I did enjoy myself!

Albee, Ayame and Me~ weeeee~

FY and me!

Albee and me~

Conclusion,
this week was just FANTASTIC!!

No comments: