Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School reopen lo!!

Yesterday was the 1st day of school reopen,
actually its the 2nd day,
but clever me just came back,
so I skipped the 1st day!
So on the "1st" day of class,
I went to class on time
and the lecture start...bla bla bla
then the lecture finish liao,
went to lunch with Mr Chan, my lecturer.
After coming back from lunch, got nothing to do.
So Anson went and booked the music room.
We tried jam with some songs,
but end up with a mess...
Then Poh Kye and her bf left.
So Anson and me try to jam some songs.
But this time quite ok wor!
We jam ai wo bie zou and cai hong.
Both also quite nice.
But I fail to upload the song to blogspot...
Anson as guitarist and singer

Me as drummer!

This semester is really boring...
Anyone who wants to go clubbing please kindly inform me!
I am always available!

No comments: