Friday, September 11, 2009

Clubbing spree

Its Thursday night again! Ladies night!
This time we planned to go to Quattro!
Its a place with 4 seasons as theme.
Spring lounge, Summer restaurant, Autumn Club and Winter bar.
And our target of the day will be the Autumn club.
Quattro is located opposite to KLCC.
And the good news was none of us know how to go to KLCC
But! Thank to uncle google map we managed to get there.
Twin tower!!!
We planned to pay the cover fee and drink beer at the bar.
But mana tahu the bar doesn't have chair wor!
So we bought the cheapest liquor which cost us RM368
As usual, gentlemen paid.
The club is only for 21 above geh,
but luckily all of us managed to get it!
May be we all look old... no no! Its mature! LOL

This is how the club looks like.
Still not crowded yet, the night is still young!

I found this on the bar in winter bar.
See the syringe in the beaker?
Those are alcohol injections
But not really injection la,
you can just pour them into glass and drink.
I wanted to try them, but... money problem T.T
It costs RM98 for 6 injections.

This was our liquor!
I dont know what it calls, never see this liquor before.
Its a vodka with 40% alcohol...
Damn that was a lot! No wonder I mabuk... XD

Our vodka's advertisement board

Me and Ykit in a cage liked room...
For reserve only~
Free drink from Quattro!
Strictly for ladies!
Nah... the kind bar tender gave the drinks to all of us!
Caipiroska! I like this name ^^
And it tasted good!
Me and FY
Thank a lot to her.
No her = no car = no clubbing kaki = no Quattro!
Thank you very much!!!!
With Ykit in Winter Bar
I like the table decorated with Heineken bottles.

Ice Bar!
Everything is made of ice!
If not mistaken the temperature is -12 celcius.
Can only tahan for 5 minutes in there. LOL
It will snow every 30 minutes.


Winter Bar!
I like the chairs and tables,
they looked kind of creative.
But not really comfortable sitting on it.
Me and Ykit at Ice Bar!
Freezing......
Me on ice sofa with unknown animal fur.
Sitting on this will ice up your butt.
Ice Bar!
Damn cold.... shivering...
I want this in my home!
I can sit on the ice chair while watching ice TV,
no need air cond liao lo, save environment!
Me in the creative round chair with sohai pose~

Fire!!!
So warm....
Autumn Club!
I dont know what is this and how it related to autumn...
Ignore it...

Quattro!
A very beautiful place,
but not really a good clubbing site for me.
Because of the 21 above,
a lot of old people...
I prefer xiao mei mei geh! hohoho...
Joking joking
And! There is no dance floor!
Only a small piece of space in front of the DJ
And no people go and dance also...

I was quite boring,
so I kept drinking my vodka lo...
end up I was drunk... @.@
I accidentally broke one glass and also fell on the ground.
So siah sui la!! Next time I wont drink that much liao!
But luckily I managed to invite a girl beside our table to dance with us.
I was not eating tau fu o!
Just dance for fun only... Wah... cant believe I am so guai ^^

Feeling so boring, we went back at 2 am something.
Then suddenly after the smart tunnel,
I cant stand anymore,
So FY pulled over at a gas station beside the highway
for me to puke.
Haiz... no more drunk for me!!
So damn uncomfortable...

That is how I spend my Thursday night lo!
The END

1 comment:

Aurellia Eustacia said...

Hey.. are u the only guy who went?? so shuang ar you.. main kayu tiga.. hehe.. ;p