Sunday, August 16, 2009

Holidays!!!

3 weeks sem break! Wee~
Sound interesting leh!
Before coming back to my hometown,
we had a farewell party for those who are
leaving for US, especially Kelvin!
Lazy to type, let the photo talks

BBQ!! I love cheese sausages!!! The cheese melt inside the sausages
when u bbq them, walao the cheese! Soooo tasty!!!

After BBQ leh, not planning to sleep that night,
because have to go to airport to farewell with kelvin
at 5am... Went to Chase's room to play
plant vs zombie ( a sohai but awesome game)
Play play play, wah! 4.30am liao!
Then get ready to go to airport lo.
Airport!
After airport, go back room sleep for whole day!
Then next day went back home at the next day.
So boring staying at home alone,
I took out all my "old thing" from my cupboard.
Then I found these! My drawing!
I learn drawing before,
but I think now I already forget until seven seven eight eight liao. LOL
So these are my master pieces from many years ago!
Sunset ^^
Ginger
papaya
Xiao niao
mangosteen
Erm... cow and man in paddy field
I love tis very much, kampung long leg house!
Coconut tree
hibiscus
Crafting
Bird looking at its food!
eh... harvest gua....
Fishing!
Yesterday night went to watch movie with my sister
GI Joe, not bad wor!
Went to eat in a new restaurant.
Donno wat Hong Kong Porridge something...
The food is nice, but price not nice...lol
Meet a junior there,
again,
my sister and me were misunderstood as a couple.
Nvm, get used to it ady.
Wow! Its time to take a nap!
Because of this boring holidays, I sleep almost 12 hours per day!
ngek ngek ngek....

No comments: