Thursday, August 20, 2009

Boring...

It is holiday and I am so boring...

So I opened the fridge and found something sweet and tasty to eat!Guess what it is?

You are right! Brilliant! It is longan!

I eat and eat and eat and "accidently" I finish whole bunch of longan!
My mom saw it and she said eat so many longans can make me sick.
Then I said, never mind! Sacrifice for delicious food! It's worth!
While eating the longan I play this game, Plant VS Zombie.
I am kind of addicted to this game.
It is a sohai but really funny game.
You will have to plant some plants and those plants will attack zombies.
If the zombie tranpass your last defend line, the screen will show "THE ZOMBIE ATE YOUR BRAIN" and with a creepy screaming sound. It was nice anyway...

See? So cute la the game!

1 comment:

zeev said...

i y finish zor plants vs zombie~ i get the gold trophy oso~