Sunday, March 29, 2009

Translating of You're Beautiful by James Blunt


My life is brilliant.
(I am very smart)
My love is pure.
(I never do "that one" before)
I saw an angel
(My house is haunted)
I'm very sure.
(I am very sure)
She smiled me on the subway.
(There's someone stalked me in MRT)
She was with another man.
(She's a chikopeh)
But I won't lose no sleep on that,'Cause I've got a plan.
(My matress very comfortable)
..............................................
You're beautiful,
(You are very pretty)
You're beautiful,
(You are very pretty)
You're beautiful, it's true.
(I'm not bluffing)
I saw your face in a crowded place,
(You are also quite fat, coz so many people I still can see you)
And I don't know what to do,
(Because I have no food)
Cause I'll never be with you.
(I am scared you will eat me)

No comments: