Sunday, March 8, 2009

Step Into A New Age


It is already 18 years since I cried for the 1st time. Now the 19th is coming, few more days left. Thank to my parents, siblings, friends and everyone for everything... I am finally step into adulthood!!! I am an adult now! Yay!


BUT very unfortunately, this year's birthday is not a good day for me. On the birthday week, I got one music presentation, one test and 2 assignments to hand in. While after birthday, I will have to go to KL and take TOEFL examination which cost me rm500 and I cant fail in it and on Sunday I got a concert to attend. If it is Andy Lau concert may be I will feel pleased to go, but its kind of a symphony or orchestra concert and I have to write a report about it. Honestly, I am not interesting in it. But anyway, its my 1st time to attend such a concert, hope it will be fun. Also, I am seriously ill and I got so many things to do next week! GOSH!!!


This year birthday will be the worst and last year was the best, what a contrast! Anyway, I dont have any mood to celebrate so, forget it. It is just a birthday. The presents and also wishes I want will be performing well in presentation and doing well in TOEFL and having enough time to sleep+rest+slack!!!


Time is 12.58 now, I am off to bed. Happy Birthday to ME!

No comments: