Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trips!!!!

Wohoo~ Finally I have chance to travel again!! But a bit disappointed that Hokaiddo trip canceled already...sob... I want to go Japan......

Ok, here is my plans. First, I will be going to Sarawak on 24th Nov ! I have never been to there! Extremely excited! And this is the first time I travel with mah friends. Although I am not familiar with most of them, but I am ready to get new friends! wakaka~ I will depart from Penang International Airport at 7.55pm and arrive in Kuching, the Cat City at 9.55pm. Hopefully there is someone coming to fetch me. Then, my 1st ever Sarawak trip begin! And I will be back on 28th Nov.

Then, on 8th Dec, I will be going to one of the most dangerous place to travel, that is Bali Island, Indonesia!!! Why dangerous? Its because of AllahWantBomb (1st sentence u can hear when Malays pray) Bali Island is well-known with its bombing activity, if you are unlucky, someone will run to you and said "I die u also die!", then booom~ then bye bye lo~ So hopefully I will have a safe and peaceful trip to Bali Island. I am going to lay on the beach, bake myself under the scorching hot sun and watch bikini leng lui-s. Hohoho~

The End~

3 comments:

Aurellia Eustacia said...

bikini leng lui??!! my goodness..

opps!! i forgot to say "hi"..

HI!!!! I'M BACK!! I'M BACK!!!

how are you?? guess you're still in sarawak now, right? no time to read my comment..

today is the second last day of my SPM exam.. i'll be having EST paper tomorrom..

hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait to throw eggs on my friends!!! pour flour on them!!! all over their body!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....

i'm going to take car licence after SPM!!!! hahahahahaha.........

i want a FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!

Aurellia Eustacia said...

erm.. do i sounded like i was too excited in my previous comment???

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

but, YES!!!! i'm excited!!!!! i feel like laughing non stop now!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha!!!

i want a Mercedes Benz!!!!

Aurellia Eustacia said...

oh my god.. i can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!