Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Its sem break again! But this time is totally different from the sem break or
holidays I had before, cause this sem break last for 2 months
and... I dont have to worry about any homework or exam!
And, this is also my last long holidays in Malaysia (I guess).
I am leaving Malaysia next year!!! Bye...Malay and sia!
========================
Holidays, holidays~
I was wondering what should I do during this very long holidays.
Spend it wisely? Waste it?
Of cause I wont waste it as it is my last one!
I was planning to work with my dad with no salary.
Nvm, I dont mind with the salary as long as I can still get pocket money!
wakaka!
Work with him at least I can learn something about my major.
This is so called Social University~
=============================
Julian and Kelvin are coming to stay in my home
and have fun around Penang.
But where should I bring them leh?
Any suggestion?
Hope they enjoy themselves in Penang and at my home!
============================
Anson!! Why dont you ask me 1st before you book your ticket?!
I head Lik Ming said that you are going to his house in Kuching!
I want to come along too!!!
But its too late... You have book your ticket on the the date I already back to Penang.
SOB!!! I have always want to go to Sarawak...
===========================
I heard my sister said this holidays
we may go for a trip to Hokaido (北海道)
We'll overnight in Taiwan before transit to Hokaido.
Wow! Can travel lo! After I go to US I dont have the chance to travel liao!
SOB again...
=========================
And I heard that this time my dad is not coming along wor...
Cool~ People will surely think that I am honeymoon-ing with mah sister.
Cause people always thought that we are couple, even my own cousin!!!
LOL!
ps: Stephanie! I am going to Taiwan! haha~
=====================
Cant on9 so often during holidays,
will miss my friends so much!
Hope some of you buy me something nice to eat when
coming back to our In-jungle University College.
Especially the one who promise me to buy me Kajang Satay!!!
===============
Ok la... Sayonara~

No comments: