Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goodbye~

I should have written this post long time ago,
but due to my laziness,
lol... it was delayed until now.
And sorry guys, with unknown reason + noob pc,
I cant upload all those photo.
So if you want photo please get from me in msn. TY~

This photo was taken in the "garden" of INTI,
happy thing is these are all my classmate and also best friends,
we study togather, yc togather and do sohai thing togather.
It's great to have you guys as my friends!!!
Sad thing is, semua batang tak ade lubang...
Really sad...

Anyway, I may not have chance to see these friends anymore,
everyone has their own destination to go,
but, we got Facebook ma!
No worry!

Night view of INTI's garden.
This photo was taken if not mistaken at a night before my final exam.
Which is my first time studying until so late in library.
For your information, I am a person who anti-library!
Long story.......
Although the night view is beautiful, but it's kind of creepy,
whole academic block was empty... woo~


Ok, this is something funny.
I name it the fountain of bags!
I think every INTI-ian should know where this is.
It's right in front of the library!
Although there was a notice as you can see in the photo
writing "Please put your bag in the locker"
You know la, usually Malaysians like to do what they not suppose to do.
As people says:" if we don't break the law, you will see
lawyers and polices hanging around in
jobstreet.com"
No comment...

This is how INTI looks from in front.


Actually they are the same, just different side.
For your information,
at the time I took this photo,
it was actually the first I went there,
although I already studied in INTI for 2 years!!!!

The End~

No comments: