Saturday, July 11, 2009

INTI BALL 2009~Infinite Momento

IntiBall 2009~Infinite Momento was really awesome! The money I wasted was worthy! hehe...
Really enjoy that night. At 1st I thought this year Inti ball will same as last year (no partner and sitting at the table alone doing nothing).
About the partner thing, its still the same as last year, but this year I dance in the dance floor! finally! Although not dancing waltz with girl, but dance with whole gang of friends! It was really fun, just like clubbing! haha...
And this time I appeared in really a lot of photo!! ngek ngek...
So please enjoy the photo la~

Entrace of ballroom (that guy is wearing korean tradisional costume)

Me and Gordon Tok (performer)

Me and Mei Jing (The most sexy among us! LOL)

Luckily my table is not all-dude-table!!
Stephanie (self-shooting pro) and ME after the ball! HAHA
Me and Wei Da with stupid POSE!

My boss Samantha and ME after the ball! Everyone went back already, we still non-stop photoshooting!! geng leh!

Gossip Guys!!!

Playing for whole night, totally exhausted... But I still have to drive back to INTI! Gosh...

After party: Look out point! (Background was KL night view)

1 comment:

Aurellia Eustacia said...

wei...!!!

so few photos only!!! UPLOAD more la!!!

XD