Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An Old Photo


I found this photo in my "my picture" folder, I wonder why it is in there..hmm.... Never mind, not important.
...
Ok! Who is in the photo? Answer is.......... ME!!! Its me when I was... hmm... 4 years old? I am pretty sure I was 4 that time because my mother told me that I was bald and my hairs only came out when I was 4. hehe...
...
Oh gosh! See my legs!! Those "meat"!! I dont know I was so fat! Luckily I am not fat now. ngek ngek...
...
This photo was taken in my kampung house. Really kampung!! Its my grandpa house, and it was made by wood! My grandpa breed a lot of chicken and duck behind the house and my duty was to feed them twice a day but I did it more than 4 times a day, thats why all my grandpa chicken and duck are fat and round in shape. I still remember one time my grandma wanted to kill the duck and cook it. I lied to her that someone is calling for her and I "smugged" the duck out from the house and released it behind a malay house. Then I told my grandma that the duck fly away. Hehe... clever boy ^^ Really miss that house so much~
...
Ok, its time to sleep! Good night! Oyasumi!

No comments: