Monday, February 23, 2009

Hectic Life In INTI

Life is INTI is really hectic and sometime fun. We have tests, quiz, midterm and assignment to complete almost every week. This is how INTI-ians spend their days in the college located on mountain, far away from big city, which is also a nice place to study and experience college life.

This is the 8th week for this semester and loads of tests and midterm have started to kill us. Now you can see those common room and area are crowded with people and are really noisy!! Everyone fight to get a good result to apply for a good university or to get an honor certificate.

For me, I have a test for calculus 3 tomorrow. OMGosh!!! This is really a nightmare for me!!! I must get a good result to rise my CGPA! Please... I want to major in engineering... and go to Purdue University...!! OMGosh again!!! I am still slack with my application stuff and the closing date is just around the corner! I think I better trasfer next year.

*Sigh* I want to leave here as soon as possible but sometimes when thinking about leaving a place where you grown up and go to live in a foreign place, I will doubt if I making a right choice?

Anyway, 顺其自然 lah! Gambateh to myself and its time to sleep! Good night!

No comments: